suebeth asks:

How do I enroll my 19 year old special needs daughter?

My daughter turned 19 in November 2011. Her IEP expired then. The problem is that the school district that we moved into does not take special needs students after 18 yrs old, even through it is a federal law. Since her IEP is expired and she is no longer enrolled in school what can I do to get her the last three years of her education? I tried to enroll her in OCVA last year but because of several delays she missed out. Can any one out there help me and my daughter?
In Topics: Special needs
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely