kimmyoungsin asks:

how can i get enrolled in your school?

im a korean parent and need to know the full requirments to join your school as currently my children are studying in fiji for the last3yrs and studying english in private and public school but will soon  move to the states and wish to join your school and need to know the fee and the documents needed by them for enrolment
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

I'm sorry, but JustAsk doesn't reach a specific school, and instead is a community Q&A forum on You can research the phone numbers for U.S. schools here: Some schools also have websites with "Contact Us" features. If you don't see the school's website URL in SchoolFinder, do a Google search for the school name, city and state as another way to find out if it is has a website.

The U.S. Department of State website has information on tourist visas, as well as student visas: Their website also has an entire section dedicated to youth and education:

Here is information about childhood vaccinations that are required for enrollment in U.S. public schools (which are typically free):

Thanks for asking, and all the best to your family in its move to the U.S.!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely