LeslieF
LeslieF asks:
Q:

Is enrollment still open for Explorer Middle School?

My daughter is entering 7th grade and is currently enrolled in Milestones Charter School. She has been attending the Desert Ridge Boys and Girls club since it opened and I just learned that there is a bus during the school year that will take her back to the Boys and Girls club after school. That was my biggest concern and why she was going to a charter school (after school care). All her friends are going to Explorer and she really wants to go. She is an A student with an excellent record...
In Topics: Choosing a school

|

I suggest contacting Explorer Middle School to learn more about enrollment at their school. If located in the U.S., you may use SchoolFinder to research the school's telephone number: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder If the school is closed for the summer, try the school district (linked from the school page in SchoolFinder).

Below is some additional information you may also find helpful. Thanks for asking!

0
0