rachelinlv
rachelinlv asks:
Q:

What experiment can I do to prove that anti-bacterial soap is better than regular hand soap?

i want to help write a science project on how is antibacterial hand soap more effective than regular hand soap. But am trying to figure out an easy way to perform this test for my 9 yr old to do and be able to see an write conclusive evidence to back this up.............HELP any ideas

In Topics: Science fair

|
KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Hi Mom,
I used to teach 3rd grade. I think it would be helpful for you to read this article before you dive in to your project. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/08/health/08real.html
I hope I have been of assisitance to you. Perhaps a new slant to your project with the same concept in mind?

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

0
0
erica12345
erica12345 writes:
well first you should get samples of those two soaps and do types of experiments, for example get to people to wash there hands, one with one soap and the toher with the other soap and you keep testing the affects each soap brings. and with that you can see the difference between each soap!

1
0