Q:

What is your favorite childhood memory about your dad?

Every Father's Day,families around the country will celebrate the dads in their lives. Being a father is an important and tough job, and this holiday gives us pause to remember and honor the contributions dads make to children's lives.

What are your favorite, funniest or most heartwarming childhood memories you have of your dad? Thanks for sharing!
In Topics: Family fun / holiday celebrations, Fatherhood

|

education.com writes:
Responses received via the Education.com fan page on Facebook...

From Liddy:
"My dad was an automobile dealer and worked long days. I recall many summer days, if Dad had lunch at a local restaurant, he'd stop by the house afterward and bring my sister and I a bag of a few pieces of "penny candy". That was always a treat! I have many great memories...that just came to my mind. My dad went to his eternal home last November 30 at age 93. Thanks for asking for the memory....this is my first Father's Day without him."

From Preeti:
"I remember my dad as somebody who allowed us to do all adventurous things like climbing trees, standing at the door side of a running train, teaching my brother swimming in a pond and many more things, which is what I try to do now with my kids. His favorite line to date regarding kids is that "let them learn with experience". Love u dad."

http://www.facebook.com/Education.comFanPage

0
0
Anonymous