salfam
salfam asks:
Q:

Favorite science fair project?

Do you have an absolute favorite science fair project to share for a boy -- the more action, the better--?
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

I liked testing various ways to increase plant growth, such as changing the amount of N, P, and K in the fertilizer, or using growth hormones. To do it right, choose one plant type, say, corn or soybean.

Michael Bentley, EdD, Expert Panelist

0
1

ihazaquestion
ihazaquestion writes:
i loved creating the potato clock.

0
0
chemteacher
chemteacher writes:
One of my favorites is to create a bottle rocket that is air powered. Use a soda bottle, a cork, and a bicycle pump. When air is pumped into the bottle, it can travel pretty high (I've seen these crash into the ceiling inside a gym, so be careful where you aim it). Then you could try different sized bottles and compare the height (as a guess more than an actual reading) based on the amount of air that can be pumped inside the bottle. I have seen this done with water, but it is very messy and doesn't always work. I attached a website below for a simple air powered bottle rocket. Enjoy!

0
0
bryna479
bryna479 writes:
what battery type lasts longest

0
0