Karenmom asks:

Feb. 15th - Feb. 18th ---Will you watch with your child????

Pizza hut is broadcasting FREE on the web starting today, Feb. 15th - Feb. 18th, Justin Bieber reading The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss.  If they exceed the viewers from last year of 215,000 they will donate $25,000 to Pencils of Promise to help build schools.  There are downloadable worksheets available along with bookmarks and a certificate of participation.  Share this time with your little one and help out a worthy cause.

Use this site:

Also, join Bookit-it's a great site from Pizza Hut that gives helpful advice to parents, worksheets and encourages reading!!!  Your school may be eligible to receive a FREE personal pan pizza each month when your child reaches their reading goal.  Go to for more information.
In Topics: Helping my child with reading, Homeschooling, Helping my child with school work and home work