ihatemyself108
ihatemyself... asks:
Q:

I feel so alone. Is it possible for anyone to care about me?

Alone
In Topics: Teen issues

|

Houli

If you continue to feel as alone as you indicate in your question, I strongly advise that you share these feelings with someone you can talk to.  If you don't feel comfortable talking with a friend, family member, etc., perhaps you can talk with a family doctor or other health care professional.  This person may be able to recommend someone to talk with.

Please follow through and talk with someone about your feelings.  This is very, very important.

Good luck.

1
0

jamie89034
jamie89034 writes:
Hi my name is Jina. I'm 18 years old. I know how you feel. About kids bullying you. I was once bullied also in middle school. boys used to call me all sorts of names like ching chong because I'm half Asian they used to say i was ugly, and to go back to china where i came from. which was stupid to say because I'm American Korean and make fun of my breast size because I had small breasts. everyday at school was hell for me.  And yes There were times When I wanted to kill myself because i thought there was something wrong with me. those kids don't know you like they didn't know me. they pick on people like us becuase they have anything better to do and they are just as insecure as us. Trust me they are just immature little kids and if they were better than you, they would know that they were wrong. But they don't. And they aren't better than you. You are only alone and ugly if you think you are. the power of thought is so overwhelming. You are beautiful if you believe you are. Every human is created equally. remember that. And so are you. Those other kids are probably as lonely as you are. Most popular kids are very insecure and have problems at home and with themselves. Trust me I would know I've been friends with popular kids. they are all the same. you may be different, but thats not a bad thing. your only 13 right? you have a WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU!  I wish i could be in your shoes so I could start over and get good grades and focus on myself and have fun. I would not take those kids seriously and ignore them. I swear, this is just a phase in your life like a blink of an eye. this stuff wont even matter 5 years from now. I assure you. Most 13 year old kids don't have the capability to care or know what is important in life.But you could be the one who does.If you want to be accepted and cared for, be friends with older people who know that teasing and bullying is just a waste of time and there  are more important things in life. if you need a friend I am here. Facebook?

4
0
morgan1894
morgan1894 writes:
Yes there is people that care about you! if you need anything you can deff talk to me =)

1
0