ihatemyself108
ihatemyself... asks:
Q:

Can someone help me feel good about myself?

I hate myself. I hate how i look and how and who i am i just wished i didnt exsist i wish i was pretty like the girls @ my school.
In Topics: Self esteem and identity

|
nastashap
nastashap writes:
why do u think that did someone tell u that i use to hate myself 2 but then my mom put me in therapy and now i dont hate my self any more may be if u try it u might start to fell better about yourself i was in therapy 4 about 3 years but i dont have to go any more

1
0
Gookers
Gookers writes:
Hun, you really need to talk to an adult. I bet all my money that you are a beautiful young lady. Don't hate yourself because some mean kids are hurting you!! You say these things and now you are starting to believe them be positive and say you RE beautiful...you DO want to exsist.... everybody is here on this Earth for a special reason and I bet you are going to make a huge difference in the world! No girl is prettier than you if you believe it..plus half the time its not about the outside appearance its about what is inside..though kids think it is the other way around..stay strong and believe/ know YOU ARE IMPORTANT!

0
0