Anonymous
Q:

I FEEL THE STAFF IS NOT TAKING MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SERIOUSLY. DO I HAVE A RECOURSE?

My grandson needs speech therapy. at this time he is receiving 15 minutes twice a week.  I feel the principal and teachers are not taking this concern seriously.  Should I just sit and wait until he starts failing or remove him from this school?  His grades are dropping because he is bored.  He is past the 2+2=4.  He was doing all of his times tables last year and he is desperate to learn, but he is not being supported by his teaching staff.  waiting for your advice. thank you.
In Topics: Bullying and teasing, Special needs

|
kiwisweater
kiwisweater writes:
i think you should tell the schools you are leaving if they do not take this more in concern you are moving schools.

0
0
jillfrase
jillfrase writes:
If your child has an IEP you can call a meeting at any time. I would start by talking/meeting with his speech teacher is you have concerns.

0
0
Anonymous