tallley
tallley asks:
Q:

what should i do if somebody try to fight me while i got my child in my hands????

In Topics: Physical Health, My Relationship with my child's school, Bullying and teasing

|

Stay away from fights, especially physical ones.  If someone approaches you aggressively while you have a child in your arms, your number one priority becomes safety.  Try to get away from the aggressor and/or deescalate the situation.  Don't just give the child to someone else and fight the person, either.  You send a really bad message to your child every time you use violence.

Take care!

MKM, Counselor
1-800-448-3000
0
0

Hannavas
Hannavas writes:
This will depend on how old you're child is. If it is a infant or toddler, you need to get out of there are quick as possible. Don't put the child down and fight unless it is absolutely necessary and there is no way to escape. If you're child is older than young toddler and you don't want to flee, you can put the child down behind you and stay between you're child and the attacker. Try to calm them down enough for you can get away with you're kid. Don't fight unless you have to.
To learn self defense you get this manuel that is pretty easy to learn self defense tactics at this link http://678d172cuzy8h7r7v5vfpnwsei.hop.clickbank.net/

I hope this was helpful.

0
0
palominoprincess
palominopri... writes:
Stay away from whomever is trying to fight you.  If you know there is going to be a confrontation, call the police.  If someone tries to assault you, that is child endangerment on their part, as well as assault on you.  You have legal rights, use them!

1
0