M.vampire
M.vampire asks:
Q:

I can't figure it out how to do my summer reading assignment.... what is that i garra do???

hey guys, i know you could've say it stupid for a high school student to ask how to do her summer reading assignment, but this is the whole story..
    i come from other contry a couple of month ago and we don't speak english there, though we tought a little bit of it just to communicate, and i don't think thats enogh here to do what i been doing on my country,,,, i just couldn't know how exactly i have to write and that was exactly why i fail to pass ma essa when i take the replecement test and they told me to take 9th grade english while i'm 11th grade. don't have a problem with other subjects specially math, love math, but english is important isn't it? and i know if i saw like and example or something it will be easy but even if i search for it i couldn't find any example just steps and that? thats not for sm1 lyk me who don't know a single thing about summer reading assignment........ anyway please if you think of anything that gonna help me i will apreciate it?? and specially if there's a way that i can get an example on how summer reading assignment are done, that will be nice
                        Thank ya so much anyway!!
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), State education standards

|

Houli

You certainly have a challenge ahead of you.  In most schools in the US the subjects of reading, writing and speaking English are often required to graduate from High School, which is why summer school is so important.

Immediately contact the school about your issues and seek help.  This is critical for your success.  Good luck.

0
0
Show me another question in this topic