goodeducati... asks:

where can I file a complaint against one of the after school providers at my daughter's afterschool in a catholic school

I find that one of the care providers  in my child's after school program is just out of hand.  She is extreemelyRUDE and talks to the children in a way that should not be tolerated. The principal does not seem to have a back bone and seems to accept this kind of behaviour or seems to make excuses for her unacceptable behaviour. On one occassion in her care my child was physically harmed with marks on her body. She has also been observed screaming at my child while she is angry. Is this allowed?? When confronted about incidents at the school she is loud, rolls her head and says some really bizzare things like your child is rude and gets it from you..
In Topics: School and Academics, Working with my child's teacher(s), Working with school administrators