axelcat
axelcat asks:
Q:

help filing complaint against elementary school principal

We moved and unfortunately my 12 year old son had to enroll in a new school in 5th grade(new kid last year of elementary) anyway we are filing a complaint against the
principal because he left us hangin' when 3 boys who have attended the school since kinder decided they were going to bully the new kid with long hair and a big smile just because they can. We have been battling back and forth all year with absolutely no progress so we changed schools this late in the year and I need help filling out the complaint form that we have to file .  Is there anyone who might be able to help?
In Topics: Working with school administrators, Bullying and teasing

|

EdieRaether

I am glad you are taking action, knowing there may be another side to the story.
The important thing is that we not remain dormant.  There is not a specific way to file the complaint, I would be clear and concise and remove verbal clutter.
The more specifics you can add....the better!!!  When it happened...who said it...
what exactly was said and what was the response of teachers and administration.
Get into your left brain when writing this. Do NOT go on and on and emote.  It makes you feel better, but dilutes your issues.  
Let me know how it goes and suggest the school read my book....Stop Bullying Now...
with hopes that it might help!!
0
0