devarshi
devarshi asks:
Q:

How should I become a film director?

|

DrBMelton

Check for information on careers in the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), available from the Department of Labor. The link will also have information on associations to contact for further information.
0
0

LouiseSattler , Child Professional writes:
Hello and thanks for writing to JustAsk!

There are many accredited programs to become a film director. I have been associated with the film industry through my daughter.  After many years of watching her work with filmmakers I believe I have learned the following about what skills are needed to be a film director.

1- Great knowledge of screenwriting
2- Ability to work a high end film camera, HD
3- Ability to understand finances involved with filmmaking
4- Ability to understand how to submit films for consideration for theaters and film festivals.

This is my opinion and researching on websites such as Screen Actors Guild, Directors Guild and Internet Movie Database, may give you more insight.

Good luck!!

0
0
yazzieabby
yazzieabby writes:
Hello friend, to become a good film director you should study about film making in detail.

0
0