Jocelynj
Jocelynj asks:
Q:

How can I find out the Academic Standards for first, second or third graders in the State of North Carolina?

I am trying to find out what the "Academic Standards" are for first graders in the State of North Carolina...can someone help me?

Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_...
In Topics: State education standards

|
bob , Parent writes:
Take a look at the web page for the link listed below.  It lists the standards in North Carolina for all subjects.

1
0
tashairra
tashairra writes:
I am trying to find the academic standards for first grade in the state of alabama.

0
0
This is a answer to both of these questions.

Does your school have a web page?  If so, go to the school's web page and there should be a link for course of study for each grade level in the state you live in.  Also, if the school does have a web page, it's a great place to keep up with current events that the school is having, instructional staff usually provide homework, class activities, etc.  

But for now to keep it easy:

The first link, will take you to the coarse of study for Alabama

The second link, will take you to the coarse of study for NC

0
0