kripp5911
kripp5911 asks:
Q:

How do you find an answer to a worksheet without your book?

I left my textbook at school need help figuring out the answers and I'm freaking out really bad because my bed time is ten and i have to take a shower at nine or eight.

[Moderator's note: This student member meets Education.com's minimum age requirements for participation in JustAsk.]
In Topics: Back to school, Helping my child with school work and home work

|
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with your homework.

Please ask your parents or another adult in your home for their review of your homework and to get their assistance as needed. You might also try TutorVista.com for free homework help (they have tutors online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

2
0
karanu
karanu writes:
The questions featuring in the worksheet has some reference or the other with textual matter.Taking your understanding into account you will have to apply the same while solving the work sheet.

0
0