Anonymous
Q:

Where can I find the answers?

There are no answers. How can I correct them. One my daughter is in middle school, It's very difficult to correct them. If you provide answers, that will be great help to us.

Thanks
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!)

|
bradhu25
bradhu25 , Student writes:
On certain worksheets, there will sometimes be an answer sheet if you scroll all the way down. However, you must first download the worksheet. Only some worksheets will include an answer key, and many will not. Hope this helps:)

1
0
Education.comCustomerService
Education.c... writes:

Thanks for getting in touch!  We provide answer sheets for many worksheets for third grade and above (and we're working toward having answer sheets for all worksheets for 3rd grade and above, so check back soon if the answer sheet you're looking for isn't available today).  If a worksheet has an answer sheet, it will usually be placed as the last page of a worksheet file labeled “Answer Sheet”.

When applicable, we provide answer sheets for all printable workbooks for third grade and above.

I hope this helps.
Education.com Customer Service Team

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Please try to find out the actual problem with her and make a better solution with the detailed explanation.

0
0
Show me another question in this topic