dawnee
dawnee asks:
Q:

I can't find any campus grants to help me with college. What should I do?

i recently signed up for college and have been looking for grants to help me but the grants that come up are the ones for online degrees and i will be going to a campus what should i do. i feel lost right now.
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|
Hi Dawnee, Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty finding some grants for college.

Education.com has a College Financing special edition with a variety of information that can be helpful to you:
http://www.education.com/topic/college-financial-planning/

One article in particular that you should read is, "Searching for College Scholarships" by FinAid.org: http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_College_Scholarships/

In the special edition, you'll also find info about student loan options, as well as some tips on saving for college and ways to lower your costs.

When I was in college (before Education.com was available), I turned to my school's financial aid office to mix together means to pay for my college expenses. I ultimately received two loans and worked on campus in the library (I also took a second part-time job off-campus to make ends meet). I recommend you schedule an appointment with your college's financial aid department to get their help in identifying options for you.

While the search for funds can be very challenging (even discouraging sometimes), please don't let that prevent you from pursuing your college degree. Try to stay hopeful, while continuing to search and ask for help. And if you can't secure the funds in the immediate short-term, save up and keep searching until you do find ways to afford the tuition (and other costs).

I wish you success in meeting your higher education goals!

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Why not try some friend's suggestion? Or why not try searching for online college through google? My niece study at home and she is more convenient and becoming more flexible.

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Try searching the web for schools also offering master programs and other degrees. Nowadays, many schools are now interacting online with potential students.

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
You can ask help from elearners for online degrees and make some inquiries.

0
0