HIIpeople
HIIpeople asks:
Q:

Where can I find out my child's teachers?

THE SCHOOL IS ARCADIA MIDDLE SCHOOL IN OAK HALL, VIRGINIA
In Topics: Back to school, School and Academics, Public School

|

Thanks for using JustAsk!

I suggest you contact your child's school directly. You can use our Find a School feature to track down the school's contact information. I've included the link below.

I'm also including a link to our Back to School portal, where you can find helpful tips, such as lunch ideas, school supply lists, and information on what kids learn in each grade level.

1
0
Houli
Houli writes:
There is a very easy way to find this out. Call or visit his school and ask the principal or school secretary for that information. Or perhaps your child's school has a "Back to School" evening program to introduce you and your child to his/her teacher(s) for the year.

Bottom line- this information is at the school and you should call and find out any information that is available.

1
0
Marebear
Marebear , Student writes:
Call the school. They can tell you the teacher, or at least when you will found out about the teacher.

2
0
Anonymous