Ranee Denise
Ranee Denise asks:
Q:

How can I find out about my children's school grades,and progress using this web site?

I am curious. I live in Nebraska and my children live in Coos Bay, Oregon. I am wanting to be informed of their progress in the school where they go. I want to be included in the loop and find out things that go on in their school. Cassie and Kattie go to Madison Elementary,in Coos Bay. Is there any way you can help me contact the school or inform me of a way of contact?
In Topics: My Relationship with my child's school, Single parent families

|

KidAngel

Hi Ranee,
Kelly's got you on the right path. Providing your custody rights are in tack, you have a legal right to obtain at least monthly progress reports for your children. Get ahold of their school pronto and start the process. With a little patience you will no longer be in the dark about what is going on with your children and their academics. Keep the faith!
Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

0
0

kellysfinn
kellysfinn , Parent writes:
Hi Ranee,

Our SchoolFinder tool has information on all schools in the country.  Learn about Madison Elementary in Coos Bay, OR at http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/or/coos-bay/madison-elementary-school/.

I would suggest calling the school and explaining your situation, I am sure the principal would be able to get you in touch with your children's teachers.  Maybe you could even try emailing the teachers to request progress updates, since you live out of town that might be an easier option.

Kelly

0
0
angelena sawyer
angelena sawyer writes:
i want to know how she is doing

0
0
Anonymous