NaomiYvonne
NaomiYvonne asks:
Q:

how do I find out how many credits I need to receive my diploma?

The last time I attend high school was in 1999. I would like to find out how many credits I need to receive my diploma rather than getting a GED. How or where do I go to get that information, or is it to late since it's been over 10 years?
In Topics: Back to school

|
ASimon
ASimon writes:
Hi NaomiYvonne,
   It's great that you're going through the trouble and getting your diploma! Depending on which school you went to, the answer to what you would need for your diploma will vary, so your best bet would be to contact your old school and speak with the registrar. He/she will most likely be able to look up your past school record and answer what requirements still need to be fulfilled and even get you your transcripts when completed. This is actually quite a common question so don't feel intimidated or awkward contacting your old school!

2
0
I agree that contacting the school or school district is your best first step. If you attended high school in the United States, the Education.com SchoolFinder resource may be helpful to you, as it contains contact information for schools and school districts. Link to SchoolFinder below.

0
0
candiceearnest
candiceearn... writes:
i do not know

0
0
brenda3978
brenda3978 writes:
The last time I attend high school was in 1981. I would like to find out how many credits I need to receive my diploma rather than getting a GED. How or where do I go to get that information

0
0
67chelle
67chelle writes:
The last time I attended high school was in 1985. I would like to find out how many credits I need to receive my diploma rather than getting my GED. How or where do I go to get that information, or is it to late nice it's been over 10 years?

0
0
sal99470
sal99470 writes:
hi my name was Salvatore Prisco,i was wondering about my High school diploma,or how man credits are need  for di[-ploma,

0
1
sal99470
sal99470 writes:
I was a student 77 to 1983, I would like to know if I did past Culver city H S.

0
1
sinoa75
sinoa75 writes:
In 1994 I was supposed to graduate and I found out that all tho I did have over the credits to earn my diploma and I attended every day and never dropped out or was kicked out. That my high School would not give me my full credits. I had went to two high schools. One in Illinois and the rest here in Colorado. the Colorado High School said they will except some of my credits from the Illinois high school but not all therefore stopping me from getting my diploma. Rather than get my GED im wondering if this can be brought to court to sue them for my Diploma .... your thoughts on if this is possible????

0
0