NaomiYvonne
NaomiYvonne asks:
Q:

how do I find out how many credits I need to receive my diploma?

The last time I attend high school was in 1999. I would like to find out how many credits I need to receive my diploma rather than getting a GED. How or where do I go to get that information, or is it to late since it's been over 10 years?
In Topics: Back to school

|
ASimon
ASimon writes:
Hi NaomiYvonne,
   It's great that you're going through the trouble and getting your diploma! Depending on which school you went to, the answer to what you would need for your diploma will vary, so your best bet would be to contact your old school and speak with the registrar. He/she will most likely be able to look up your past school record and answer what requirements still need to be fulfilled and even get you your transcripts when completed. This is actually quite a common question so don't feel intimidated or awkward contacting your old school!

2
0
I agree that contacting the school or school district is your best first step. If you attended high school in the United States, the Education.com SchoolFinder resource may be helpful to you, as it contains contact information for schools and school districts. Link to SchoolFinder below.

0
0