Neharika
Neharika asks:
Q:

Could u please help me to find about the efficient careers related to biology(in great demand)?

I am a nepalese girl studying in grade 12, i want to work in the sector of hiv aids or animal science or any other biology related subjects but i dont really know about the degrees related to it. Could you please help me?
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|

You could just get a biology degree and then go from there.  There are many college biology degrees that you could get and go onto have a successful career in something related to these areas.  Here is a helpful website that may be of soem assistance.  

http://www.worldwidelearn.com/online-education-guide/science/biology-major.htm

This is mostly related to online degree programs, but it also has soem good general information as well.  Hope this is helpful!

Counselor, Dominic
1-800-448-3000

0
0

yazzieabby
yazzieabby writes:
Hello friend, There are several good and efficient carriers related to biology. some of them are listed below.

1. Aquatic Research Technician
2. Biotech Lab Technician
3. Cereal Molecular Biologist  
4. Computational Biologist
5. Ecosystem Biologist

0
0