lului
lului asks:
Q:

can I find any free sheets for mountain math/ language?

I look for free example sheets for mountain math/ language LLC . My son started taking these sheets in the school and his not doing well in them. He is in second grade.
Thanks

|
Education.comCustomerService
Education.c... writes:
For customer service inquiries or technical support, please send an email to webmaster@education.com.  Unfortunately, we're unable to respond to Customer Service requests in JustAsk.

Thank you!

Education.com Customer Service Team

0
0
KathyBogas
KathyBogas writes:
I would recommend that you visit your child's teacher and ask her for the Mountain Math/Language questions that he/she uses.  The questions remain the same throughout the year to help students maintain and review concepts all year long.  What changes is the data.  For example, one of the Math concepts that a second grader needs to know is: identify, read, and write any given numeral.  So, if 82 (written in numerals) is the answer, your child needs to be able to write that number in words: eighty-two. For more information, you also might want to google "Mountain Math" or "Mountain Language-2nd grade" to see what the worksheets and bulletin boards look like.

0
0