Kitty-Kay
Kitty-Kay asks:
Q:

I can't seem to find any fun, educational after school activities for my after school group of kids!

I can't seem to find any fun, educational after school activities for my after school group of kids! I need to find some activities that will teach them how to be Eco Friendly, appropriate, grow up right, volunteer for good causes, etc. without them knowing.

They are all in Junior High, 6-8 grade. Please help! They are all great (but bored) kids!
In Topics: School and Academics, Jobs/Careers, Teen issues

|

Boys Town Press has a before and after school activity kit available for sale.  You did not mention if you are a parent or a daycare or after school program director, but the kits can be used by any adult working with school age children.  

"Time to Enrich Activity Kits" are available in two levels for grades K-6, and 7-12.  

You can learn more about the "Time to Enrich Activity Kit" and other parenting and educational products at our website:   www.boystownpress.org

Take care and best wishes to you and the children you serve!

1-800-448-3000
1
0

rkaiulani
rkaiulani writes:
Education.com actually has a huge section of learning activities that would be great for your students! Check out the middle school section (I will paste the link below). Also, I've included some activity ideas that are specifically about character building. Hope this helps!

1
0

For 'eco-friendly' activities, here's an Earth Day info center Education.com created with a variety of environmental projects you might try with your students..

http://www.education.com/seasonal/earth-day/

Enjoy, and thanks for asking!

0
0
Anonymous