Jaclyn
Jaclyn asks:
Q:

Where can I find grants so my child can attend this school?

Checked out the stepupforstudents.org site and its for children entering second grade. My child is entering First grade.please help us out with any information pertaining to grants for first graders. Thank you all.
In Topics: Back to school

|

Hi, It seems you may have meant your question for a specific school. You can research the contact information for U.S. schools in SchoolFinder (however cannot yet email the schools directly via Education.com): http://www.education.com/schoolfinder

For general information about school choice vouchers and grants, as well as about first grade and private school, I've included links below. If you did intend your question for the Education.com community and not for a specific school, please add a little more information to your question to receive the best tips from other parents and Experts in this forum. Thanks!

0
0