Anonymous
Q:

Need help to find a high school for 11th grader in Scottsdale Arizona area

Our family made a decision to relocate from Ca to AZ this summer. My husband has been working in AZ for the past 4-5 years. In beginning I was hoping that somehow he'll be able to land a position locally but with high unemployment in CA that hope never came true. I have been "house trapped" and we managed to maintain two households across two different states. I'm worried about my daughter (next year11 grader). I know how difficult would it be for her to adapt in a new school environment. I'm looking for a professional advise how to choose a high school (public/private) for her? What would you in our case? I welcome all your suggestions.
In Topics: Choosing a school

|

TurnNBurn684
TurnNBurn684 writes:
Not sure if you have found a school yet.  I use to live in Scottsdale.  I went to Saguaro High School - The Sabercats!  It is a pretty good school.  It was always an A+ school.

0
0