lourdes2011
lourdes2011 asks:
Q:

where can i find ideas for theme ( aloha) k-class for summer camp in a school?

I am new at teaching so I need easy ideas for activities and crafts for summer camp at my school for 3-5 yr. olds
In Topics: Creative arts

|
pigtoria
pigtoria writes:
Hi Lourdes2011....

We have a wide range of activities for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Below are the links.  You can choose for the "All Topics" drop down menu to choose specific topics you are interested in ranging from math, games, arts and crafts, to holiday season.

Vicki

0
0
rozzie3643
rozzie3643 writes:
My favorite easy activity would be salt projects. You need baby food jars,plastic bowls, plastic teaspoons, cheap salt and sidewalk chalk.
Pour half a bowl of salt into each bowl. Give the children a piece of big chalk and have them stir the chalk into the salt until the salt reaches the desired color. It will flake off. Then give the children the spoons and let them alternate colors into the jars. There is only one rule.... do not shake! The next day add plain salt to the top as it will settle. Decorate the top if you like. Ages 2 and up can do this project and they all come out beautifully. P.S. you can store any leftover colored chalk in zip lock bags.

0
0