CassandraM
CassandraM asks:
Q:

Where can I find resources for already designed curriculum?

My two daughters attend a pre-school program two days a week. Summer is almost here and I'm looking for a program that is already designed, somewhat like they use in their school.  For instance, each day has a theme, and all their learning activities and crafts revolve around that theme.  Is this out there anywhere, or do I have to try to piece each day together with my own ideas? I will if I need to, but I just thought there were curriculums that were already completed for teachers to follow.
In Topics: Preschool, Homeschooling, Preparing my child for preschool

|
HSseguMOM
HSseguMOM writes:
I am a homeschooling mom of 6 years.  I highly recommend Five in a Row. If you are unfamiliar with homeschooling terms Five in a Row specializes in Unit Studies, you will probably want to check out "Before five in a Row", depending on their learning levels.  Love their Unit Studies for young kids.  If you will be homeschooling next year check into our new free Homeschool site www.HSsegue.com, Just launched nation-wide.
But first chek out Five in a Row.
Tamma

0
0
wakibrat
wakibrat writes:
Look into Sonlight curriculum. It is full of delightful books.

0
0
lovinglifewith3
lovinglifew... writes:
There is a great website at www.ABCJesusLovesMe.com that contains complete lesson plans for both 3 and 4 year old children.  It is a completely free Preschool Bible Curriculum!

www.abcjesuslovesme.com

0
0
AletheaAcademy
AletheaAcad... writes:
ABeka, a curriculum designed for Christian private schools and home-educators, has wonderful pre-K and kindergarten workbooks. The "curriculum" tab on Bona Vita (A blog which I co-manage) has links to several articles which provide ideas for teaching young children.

0
0
Anonymous