rj_aitken
rj_aitken asks:
Q:

Can anyone help me find a school for adult-aged students?

I live in down-town Colorado Springs, CO. I am 23 years old and have completed 10th grade. I am looking to attend classes to get my high-school diploma. I need my high-school diploma for employment reasons, and a G.E.D won't suffice, and neither will online schooling, or correspondence schooling. I cannot seem to find classes for adults in my area that I can attend. Can anyone help me? Thanks
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
kellysfinn
kellysfinn , Parent writes:

I would contact your local school district to see what options they suggest given your strict requirements.  They are likely to be your best bet for local resources!  You can find the district contact information from the link below.

Kelly

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
I suggest if you can take your education via online school. Some offers it for free. But what is important is that you could find a school that offers quality education.

0
0