Karla2012 asks:

I Need to find a school that can get me my high school diploma I'm a high school drop out

I'm 16 years old and i dropped out of high school in my sophomore year..I'm trying to get my education together and go back to school..i need help finding a school that can get me my high school diploma..but at a small school I'm more of a loner and don't like being around people that much..i live in Chicago, IL. Please Help
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

DrKerr , Teacher writes:
As a counselor, I'd say check with your local school district and follow the requirements for a GED. It's equal in value to a High School diploma without sitting in all of those classes.
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely