nanabugg
nanabugg asks:
Q:

Where can I find help on getting school uniforms, my fund's are really low and I have two children in school. I live in Dallas, TX. please help

In Topics: Back to school

|

Hi nanabugg,

You might check in with the school to see if they have a uniform swap or a uniform recycling program.  For a swap, families bring their used uniforms and trade them in for larger sizes at no charge.  In recycling programs, the school usually accepts donations of used uniforms and then sells them at a very low price.  You could call the school office to see if they have either of these programs and if they don't maybe you could work with the principal or PTA president to organize one before school starts.  I bet you're not the only mom who's looking for ways to save some money on uniforms this back-to-school season!

0
0