mitch_0178
mitch_0178 asks:
Q:

Where can I find state rankings for elementary education?

I am trying to find data about state to state differences in education.  I am trying to compare Florida to New Mexico.   I have looked on GreatSchools.com already, but they only compare schools within the same state.   I need a current national list of where each state stands on education.  I know that Morgan Quinto has that information, but I would rather not spend $50 on a book if I don't have to.  If anyone can direct me to the appropriate place, I would be very grateful.  Thank you!
In Topics: State education standards

|
Wayne Yankus writes:
Try the Anney Casey Foundation website or the NEA web.  They may have the information you seek or be able to direct you.

0
0
lravidlearner
lravidlearner , Teacher, Parent writes:
The National Center for Educational Statistics maintains state level data and you can customize the data to build your own tables, comparisons, etc.  Here's the link to their Nation's Report Card data from the NAEP:

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/states/

0
0
Sherryotr
Sherryotr writes:
I just saw some good stuff on PSK12.com

0
0