lookingforson
lookingforson asks:
Q:

I'm trying to find if a certain student goes to this school, how would I do that?

|
jeremy2213
jeremy2213 , Parent writes:
Without asking the school to violate their privacy laws, I don't think there is a formal way to find this out.  Possibly ask some friends, or hide behind a bush and watch for them lol.  Seriously thats a tough one.  Depends on what the reason for your inquiry may be too.  Its possible the administrators would be willing to help if this student were a potential threat.

0
0
jeremy2213
jeremy2213 , Parent writes:
Set up social website accounts.....Looking for...... with some information and see if anyone contacts

Advertise in the local newspaper...Looking for, would be ? age etc

Look at Classmates website and contact her old classmates and see if any of them know where she/they are

0
0
jeremy2213
jeremy2213 , Parent writes:
Start with the department of vital statistics in the birthplace of the child. Request Birth, marriage, and Death records (they could be now deceased, sorry) If the child was signed away for adoption, you may have little results.

0
0
That is really a hard question to answer, I'm not sure that there is a legal way to do that.  I guess the obvious, just call the school and ask the secretary a question like "Is _____ in class today"? She may simply check and answer your reply or tell you that they don't know whom you're asking about, you then apologize for dialing the wrong number.  

I think I would find a different approach without involving the school to find the answers that I was looking for, the school is a dangerous place for an "outsider" to be lurking for obvious reasons.

0
0