marykalk
marykalk asks:
Q:

are there flash cards for second grade sight words like the ones for kindergarten and first grade in the colorful font?

I would like to have flash cards that are the colorful font for kindergarten and first grade flash cards for the words will,mother, father, after, night, love, by, help, name, got and went

|
BeaReader
BeaReader , Teacher writes:
Great question; I had to make my own but at least you can have your child help and it makes it more  memorable. Foam shapes in any craft department helps with the color and interest.

0
0
Heather_S0913
Heather_S0913 writes:
I downloaded all the lovely colorful pre-k through first and was hoping for some seconds myself. Would love to have them if you find them. stokes@avinc.com

0
0
anarukhse
anarukhse writes:

I don't know if you found any flash cards. If you did, please also let me know. What I am doing right now is covering 4 letter words with my son through 'Spenguin Lite for Kids' which is a free and ad-less game on Android.

He picks up pronunciations and spellings really quick from there. But I also want to look at other alternatives.

0
0
DanielleNeely
DanielleNeely writes:
I would also like some more of the colorful flashcards...maybe second grade and more first grade!!

0
0