prajapat
prajapat asks:
Q:

what is forensic chemistry

i am prem form jodhpur . i am  doing B.Sc  llled year please tell me  about M.Sc in foriensic chemistry
In Topics: School and Academics, Helping my child with science

|
Hi prajapat,

Forensic chemistry involves the application of chemistry concepts to legal problems or cases. Findings from forensic chemistry would often be used as technical evidence in a court of law.

Below, I'm including a link to the Wikipedia page on Forensic Chemistry, as well as the job description of a forensic scientist - the role that a Master of Science in Forensic Chemistry would most likely prepare you for.

Good luck, and hope this helps!

Alex

1
0
rudolffairbanks
rudolffairb... writes:
Hello friend, Forensic chemistry is the application of chemistry to law enforcement or the failure of products or processes. Many different analytical methods may be used to reveal what chemical changes occurred during an incident, and so help reconstruct the sequence of events. "Forensic chemistry is unique among chemical sciences in that its research, practice, and presentation must meet the needs of both the scientific and the legal communities. As such, forensic chemistry research is applied and derivative by nature and design, and it emphasizes metrology and validation.

1
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Forensic chemistry is an important branch of chemistry , this fields is used to find out Forensic find out. It is mainly related find out the crimes etc. If you want any writing works like project related to your topic please consult an online solution.

1
0
Ross101
Ross101 writes:
I got the same topic fro my essay and i was not knowing about this so i choose a online writing  service. Actually you will get the information from the google

0
0