steate
steate asks:
Q:

when does franklion county schools in ga start?

when does franklin county schools start in georgia
In Topics: Back to school

|

Allyn Anderson

Thank you for contacting Education.com. Because your question is specific to your school district, please contact them directly for this information. Try checking their school calendar, if available on-line first.

Enjoy your summer!

0
0

School calendars vary across the country. To get the most accurate answer to your question, I suggest contacting the schools directly. If you don't have the telephone numbers for the schools handy, you may use SchoolFinder (link below). SchoolFinder also includes the telephone numbers for the school districts (should the school be closed for the summer).

At my daughter's school (in California), the calendar for the upcoming year was distributed with the end of school packet of materials sent home with students. The district also includes the dates on their website, as does the PTA on the school website they maintain. I hope you're able to get in touch with the schools or PTA at your children's schools. Thanks for asking!

0
0