jsparks
jsparks asks:
Q:

Is there a free website to use to check papers for Plagiarism?

must be free

must be thorough

In Topics: Back to school, Public School, Private School

|
BigSis
BigSis writes:

I have not used this website personally, but it seems like a legitimate one that you can use.

It might not hurt to use your teacher(s) as a resource, they might be able to recommend some helpful websites.

1
0
byramk
byramk writes:
u can use turnitin.com

0
0
jsparks
jsparks writes:
i will definitely try the first suggested link out before i decide whether i will use ti or not, but i explored turnitin.com and found that you have to pay for a subscription to it or have your school but it for you. is there another way around that? thank you for the answers!!

0
0
reviewritalee
reviewritalee writes:
I’d recommend you to visit Noplag Plagiarism Checker here: https://noplag.com/ and start the free checking against the Web. Noplag will detect and mark the quotes and show you the originality index which can be increased by deleting the quoted parts. Works fast, provides easy-to-understand result and will definitely be of help.

0
0
clairebryantent
clairebryan... writes:
To be honest, I don't really use such software. I used to write original papers. Supreme essay guys help me with proofreading, editing. But I'm pretty sure they' can help with writing, too. So if you want you can give them a try. Good luck!

0
0