Tina72 asks:

I have a friend that is Spanish and her child is 14 and she is wanting to enroll him in school for education. What would she have to do to enroll him?

My friend and her child do not speak english  but are wanting help to enroll her child into school. What does she need to do and what help can she get to do this?
In Topics: National education standards and No Child Left Behind
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely