Anonymous asks:

What is a fund my school could send money to for children and victims of bullying?

A group of me and my friends are trying to raise money for students and children that are and have been bullied we want to help them get counciling and other forms of help for them and their families but we dont know who or what kind of charity type of thing to send the money to.
In Topics: Working with school administrators
> 60 days ago



Mar 28, 2013
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

You are to be commended for being proactive about reducing bullying. Many victims become bullies. Talk to the school counselor in your school to sponsor an event for children who have stood up for others who have been bullied.

Call the United Way in your area to find out where counseling is available for children who have been bullied. Ask the school district how your contributions might help children who have been victims of bullying. The school district counseling department may know a specific agency that will benefit many.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely