Melanie DeVries
Melanie DeVries asks:
Q:

Gauging where your child is grade wise.

What are some good ways to figure out where you should be challenging your children?  This is my first year home schooling, and I have a pretty good idea in some areas.  But not so in others like spelling.  
Suggestions?
Thanks,
Melanie
In Topics: School and Academics, Homeschooling

|
lilimommy
lilimommy writes:
Try finding some free online assessment testing.  Not only will it tell you what they have a grasp of but also which direction to head into next.

1
0
MishMashI
MishMashI writes:
Ok, it is a good idea about online assessment testing, also there many tasks for improving your skills. And of course training and again training. We write essays every day, by the way we find fantastic topics and examples here http://www.helponessay.com/ . I can be useful both for grammar and spelling; moreover it develops creativity and ability to express thoughts. Sometimes the most difficult can be to organize work at home. To my mind you should have a strict schedule and constant testing. Don`t forget to praise you children.

0
0