norma86
norma86 asks:
Q:

I'm trying to get my GED but it's too late to go back to high school. How can I get help?

In Topics: GED programs

|
lravidlearner
lravidlearner , Teacher, Parent writes:
You can contact your closest community college or adult education center.  Most of them offer free classes to help prepare for the the 5 GED tests you take in reading, writing, math, science and social studies.

There is a cost to take the tests, which must be taken in person at one of the official testing facilities - usually at the same place you take the classes.  The cost varies from state to state but is general $100 or less.

Some states also offer online classes to help you prepare for the tests.  There are also a couple of free non-profit GED online classes.  You can also use free online practice tests to help you prepare.

For info and links to your state's GED info and the free classes and practice tests, look here:

http://www.squidoo.com/ged-websites

2
0
rhaney
rhaney writes:
Now will it cost me 100.00 per subject?

0
0
brett614
brett614 writes:
i hope i can go online and they give me worksheets to help me learn

0
0
MAGER32
MAGER32 writes:
I,AM 65  CAN I STILL GET  MY  GED?

0
0
norma80
norma80 writes:
yes you can it doesnt matter how old you are.

0
0
ana21
ana21 writes:
its never too late to go back to school you can do it no matter how old you are. good luck...

0
0