babycakes
babycakes asks:
Q:

GED testing, what is the criteria?

my grandson is taking the GED test. he said he is tired of going to school so all he has to do is just take it. is this correct? do you have to had done something to be able to take this test? i can feel like something is wrong.
In Topics: GED programs

|
laurenf
laurenf writes:

The American Council on Education's GED site has a lot of helpful FAQs about the GED. One of the questions (linked below) gives the exact qualifications for someone to qualify to take the GED. I'd recommend using the website for any additional questions, or contacting your son's high school for more information.

0
0
Hi, Education.com also offers some information about the GED that you may find helpful (linked below). I've also included some additional resources that may also be of interest. Thanks for asking!

0
0