Anonymous
Q:

Can a girl instantly get pregnant if a guy ejaculates in her for the first time?

I need your help. This guy I dated we did it for the first time, but he doesn't know when to control himself. What should I do? Please help me!!
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

Yes, you can get pregnant the first time you have sexual intercourse.  Even if he did not ejaculate, there is something called pre-ejaculatory semen which can conatain a small amount of sperm, which is enough to cause pregnancy.  

If you are sexually active you should make an appointment with an ob-gyn doctor.  If you are going to be sexually active then you should be aware of the health risks and the serious responsibilty of a possible pregnancy.  Your boyfriend should go with you so he also understands.

If you would like to talk about this with a crisis counselor, you can call or e-mail our Hotline.  We may also be able to find services for you and your boyfriend in your local area.  We are here 24/7.

Take care and best wishes to you,

Cynthia, Counselor
1-800-448-3000
hotline@boystown.org
www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

2
0

Sanaah
Sanaah writes:
Yes. Looks like you asked this question too long ago for plan B to work. Hopefully your not pregnant, and if this happens again, take plan B. It is not an abortion pill but will stop you from getting pregnant. It's pretty hard on your body though so don't use it for birth control. Plus you have to be 18 to buy it I think.

0
0
jessie205
jessie205 writes:
A female can get pregnant at anytime if she's able to get pregnant, some girls or women can't have kids, but statistic say that if just a drop of cum can get a girl pregnant so have safe sex

1
0