Karenmom asks:
Q:

My little girl wants to know-how does the Easter Bunny get in the house?

My little girl has asked me  to ask education.com, how does the Easter Bunny get into the house?  She said she just wants to know if anybody could actually answer this question.  She will be looking at the answers you write.  Please, be kind.
In Topics: Family fun / holiday celebrations

|
laurenf

Best Answer!

Hi Karenmom,

I'd tell her that the Easter bunny has a key that unlocks *all* the doors in the world. This allows him/her/the bunny to quietly enter a home when children (and typically parents) are asleep and hide the eggs without having to use things like chimneys or doorbells.

Great question!

2
0

Hi Laurenf,

Well it's official, my little girl read your answer to her little brother (just turned 5) and they said that you deserved a trophy.  Thanks for the great response!  ;-)

Karen

0
0
blueheavenstorm
blueheavens... writes:
The Easter Bunny is magical like Santa Clause.  If he can't get in through the door, he looks for an open window, or chimeny.  Well the Easter Bunny kind of does the same thing, but he wiggles his nose to make himself come in if no other way.  Kinda like a Genie.

1
0
Lachie1
Lachie1 writes:
He Has a key that allows him/her the bunny to get in every house in the world. And he uses a magic spell from his choc book that makes him speechless

0
0