Please give us advice for our 16 year old son who is much behind for his age.

"We are looking for a literacy [or] vocational training center in or around the city of Delhi in India."

Asked by Edward via email.
In Topics: School and Academics, Learning issues and special needs, Teen issues
> 60 days ago



Boys Town National Hotline
Feb 12, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

If your son is in high school, please check with the school counselor.  High schools should have options and resources available for your son.  You can also check with your family doctor or pediatrician for resources.  You may also check with your local university or college.  They may have programs for high school students.

For more information on possible resources in India, try United Way of India:

Best wishes to you and your son!

Boys Town National Hotline
Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely