gabby011
gabby011 asks:
Q:

what is a good 6 grade science fair topic?

6th grade science fair topics
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

Hi -
I'm not sure if you are a student or a parent, but I would not be doing either a student or a parent a service if I told you what you should do. My advice rather is to find a project on a topic that you are interested in. Remember that the teacher has a learning objective for assigning a project: that his or her students become engaged and look deeply into some science content. You must know already that the Education.com website has many science fair resources. I've also posted one below. I urge you not to take the easiest project to do but to challenge yourself - choose something that genuinely interests you so that you really learn something about the topic and about science. Good luck!
0
0

areebahakram123
areebahakra... writes:
Heey! hope this help
try to make a circuit its not so bad
you can decorate it buy making a room in a cardboard and the put some lights
or you can make a valcano out of a clay and use some ingredients to explode it you can find it in google or your book:)

0
0