sister2four
sister2four asks:
Q:

What's a good book for kindergarten?

In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, Helping my child with reading, Recommended Books

|
mleano8
mleano8 , Student writes:
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss is PERFECT for Kindergarten. After reading it, you may also make your own healthy version of Green Eggs & Ham using the link below

Reading and then making Green Eggs and Ham was by far the most memorable thing I did in Kindergarten and has stuck with me 20 years later.

0
0

Thanks for using JustAsk!

In May, we compiled a bunch of Summer reading lists, by grade. Summer's over, but there are still a number of great suggestions on the list that we love! Whether you're looking for a boy, girl, animal lover, or adventure fanatic, there are some great options here.

1
0
Jessithomas
Jessithomas writes:
My son has read Fix it Duck, Plaidypus Lost and starting next week Miss Bindergarten Takes a Field Trip. These are stories they read at school and then test over.

0
0
netta_mine
netta_mine writes:
"The cat i the Hat" by. Dr.seuss..
 I have a 5 year old brother and he
really seems to enjoy this book  ..no matter
how many times i read it to him

-hope it helpsss.. just do ur best

0
0
MommyB
MommyB writes:
The Runaway Bunny - a total classic! I think this sweet book will endure for years and years.

0
0
warriormom
warriormom writes:
Dr.Seus are great books. You don't have to buy a new book get a used book for $3.00 or less.

0
0
Anonymous