sarahchan
sarahchan asks:
Q:

How can I know if I have Good Grades? if i'm home schooled!?

I'm in home school and I look on-line for test to see where I'm at but it doesn't help! How can I know that I have Good Grades? And when I get assignments I don't know who to compare to or whats my Grade? I'm afraid I might Fail! My dads hear but he works on something else since he's the boss of the company I work in his office but separately and he doesn't help me cause he doesn't have time! So what do I do?
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), Helping my child with science, Helping my child with social studies / history

|
alimcafee
alimcafee writes:
well you are in trouble i am a homeschool parent and it takes every ounce of my being to do for my children your parents took you out for a reason, and now your future is in there hands. they have to help you they HAVE to be involved in this without them you will not be able to do it. This will have you in worse shape then befor you were takin out of school. done right you will know your grades i keep a grade bood i do progress reports and report cards. best of luck to you!!!

0
0
cherryrodriguez
cherryrodri... writes:
I homeschool my first grade son and grade his papers and do weekly grades and six weeks report cards so i know how he is doing. Your parents have to spend time working with you so you know your progress and help you with things you need extra help with. You should talk to your parents and tell them that you need them give you grades. my son ask me wha his grades are ever day and on Friday. Your parents should help you with this or homeschooling will never work for you.

0
0
Show me another question in this topic
Anonymous