amber.brady
amber.brady asks:
Q:

what is a good online school for a high school senior that needs 85 credits.?

Hi im 17 almost 18 i want to finish high school as fast as possible but during my freshman and sophomore year i didn't do much work i go to continuation school but because of my job i only go once a week and it just isn't fast enough i just need an online school that goes by how many credits you need to graduate. I tried K12 and it wasnt fast enough either!
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
chris_james
chris_james writes:
Yes I would like to suggest a school in which my child is earning his middle school degree i.e., ogburn online school. You can definitely visit the website and know more about the school and the programs. You can even speak to the concerned person and get the information about high school senior.

0
0
hannaheliot
hannaheliot writes:
There are many online platforms that could offer you with help in your academic studies. They will guide you accordingly and help you in your assignments with their experienced tutors. My friend tried it and she was very successful.

0
0